Monday, March 22, 2010

A Wish For Sunshine




Wow! Wasn't today such a beautiful sunshiny day? Well I hate to complain, but it was one day too late for me! I had three senior sessions scheduled for yesterday, and with our unpredictable climate we live in we had to reschedule all three. I was really anxious to get outside and snap some pictures, so when Brooklynn told me she wanted a new Facebook picture we jumped in the car and drove just a short way down the road. (Safey first! With my driving skills you never can be too careful!) I think Brooklynn thought the idea of going out in the snow and playing would be so much fun, but from start to finish we were outside for about 30 minutes...including the driving time. The two of us together in the 35 degree weather was pretty comical. Above are just two of my favorites.

1 comment:

michelle said...

These are beautiful!!! You are so talented, Jess!