Thursday, May 27, 2010

ERIKA’S SPECIAL DAY

I was so excited to be a part of Erika and Jason’s wedding day, and even more excited when I met with her a few weeks before  to see how they transformed their backyard for the wedding.  So on the morning of, I panicked a little because it was raining.  They say rain is a sign of good luck on your wedding day, but I just didn’t want all of their hard work to go to waste.  Luckily when I arrived the rain was holding off and Erika was as calm, and pretty, as could be.  Everything worked out, and right after the ceremony a huge storm came through and I was trapped in their garage in fear of being pelted with dime size hail.  It was definitely something I won’t forget, and we all had a good laugh about it.  Congrats Erika and Jason! 

Here is just a few of the pictures:

erika1

erika2

erika3

erika4

erika5 

The last picture is Erika and her stepdaughter.  I am a stepmom, so I tend to get emotional when I see a strong bond between a stepparent and child.  Such a great sight to see!

No comments: