Monday, July 20, 2009

It's a bird. It's a plane....






It's Quenton's Superman birthday party! Yesterday was a great day to have a 4th birthday party. I had just the right amount of people there, and had so much help. It was a breeze.

Quenton was so happy with the presents that he received! He wanted more than anything a Star Wars Clone Wars gun, that we saw at Wal-Mart last week when picking up our nephew's birthday present. He played with it all night in his dress up costumes that he also got. We had to listen to his ipod on our way home last night, and he loved every single song that Grannie picked and downloaded for him. Overall, he made out like a bandit. Too many things to list, and now I get to find spots for them all. :)

Tonight Eric and I are going to give him his BIG present. I thought we should save one gift and give it to him on his actual birthday. Eric was super excited to go pick out his very first basketball goal. I was excited about the Radio Flyer scooter that I picked out for him. Sometimes, I wonder who is more excited about the presents, the kids or the parents? At least now Eric won't have to be hit in the face with the basketball anymore-Quenton makes him hold his arms out like a hoop, and he misses quite a bit!

I just can't believe that four years ago, I was giving birth to a beautiful, eight pound baby boy. I am so grateful for this gift that I have been given! My family means so much to me, and has really made me a better person. I look forward to many more birthdays with this little guy. * I am still in denial, that he isn't a baby.

No comments: